We believe in being upfront about our hours, rates, and policies. If you don't find the answers you need on this page, please call us. We want your experience with us to be pleasant and satisfactory for both parties.
Service Hours & Rates
- Standard service rate is $75.00 per hour, plus tax.
- Normal hours of operation are from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Service outside of IDS' normal working hours will be billed at an initial rate of $125.00 per hour; however, the actual billed rate may exceed the initial one.
- All billed services are rounded to the nearest 15 minutes.
- There is a minimum time limit of one hour for all onsite service.
- Pickup and delivery of your computer is $35.00, plus tax.
Monthly Service Fees
- Monthly service invoices are delivered on the 15th of the month prior to the service month (e.g. an invoice for services in February will be delivered on January 15th).
- Payment for monthly services is due before the 1st of the service month.
- A 5 day grace period is provided.
- If payment is not received by the 5th of the service month, services will be suspended until payment is received.
- Most basic services performed will not exceed two (2) hours of labor unless specified by an IDS technician.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic services may exceed two (2) hours of labor depending on the severity of the issue. Clients will be notified before any additional service is performed.
- The client will not be billed in the event that the issue is not resolved. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, any diagnostic or resolution that is dependent on third party support or intervention; any issue that ultimately cannot be resolved due to incompatibilies or other hindering issues discovered during diagnostics; and any service performed that partially resolves the issue.
Warranty coverage is not provided for product failure caused by any of the following:
- Failure to follow IDS' operation and maintenance instructions.
- Unauthorized modification of products.
- Service to products unauthorized by IDS.
Limitation of Liability
IDS will provide, in good faith, the products and services as described and will use best efforts to minimize disruption to the purchaser’s business operation. IDS shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of services rendered, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Lost profits, lost revenues, and any other losses resulting from implementation of the items listed in this agreement.
- Software failure as a result of customer modification.
No action or proceeding against IDS may be initiated more than 12 months after the cause of the action.